Room Rate, Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- We have a uniform rate for all our rooms. It is for single and / or double occupancy, and is inclusive of all meals, taxes, and airport pick-up.
- We have a minimum two nights stay policy.
- All reservations are subject to availability. Room availability must be confirmed by first making an enquiry.
- All reservations must be sought directly through direct communication with the hotel only.
- We do not take reservations through travel agents or any online booking portals or engines. However, the portal Booking.com is an exception to this rule and a certain number of rooms have been allotted to them to be sold through their portal.
- Once the request is received and availability of room is communicated, room booking can be made by making the payment. This entails paying the full amount of the room charge for the duration for which the reservation is sought. Only after receiving the full payment will the hotel confirm the reservation.
- Savista Retreat does not take guests who walk in without prior confirmed reservation.
- Once a confirmed reservation is made and the full amount paid, no refund is given in the event of cancellation, no show or modification for whatever reaso